In which Tess, Militus, and Boom discuss chessing Mythics, daily life in WoW today, gathering, and a lot of other crap. Join us and call in at 702-625-1337 or tweet us @sifpodcast!
Links Discussed in the Show:
Ship Mount: https://www.wowhead.com/news=287276/blizzard-shop-180-days-of-game-time-dreadwake-mount-capn-crackers-battle-pet
Gnome Heritage Armor?: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9h4uyx/gnome_heritage_armour_s/
German Anchor Weed: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9h53k1/turns_out_you_can_buy_milled_anchor_weed_in/
Patch Notes: https://www.wowhead.com/news=287234/september-17th-hotfixes-vantus-rune-nerf-hydrocores-from-heroics-volzith-the-whi
Contact Us (Tess)
Phone: (Tess Jingle)
Segment 1: Moments of Zen
Tess – Got Pathfinder Part 1! Whoo! 342 ilvl! Whoo!! Don’t forget, Boom, that you can get 335 non-azerite for each faction you get to revered (not CoA). Still not Epic, though. Need for more pieces for that.
Militus – My moment of zen was wiping on Mythic plus with a very understanding group. It gives me hope again that our community is still great and MMOs will live on.
Boom – The rng god’s shined on me. I went 3/3 with LFR loot and 1 for 2 with raid loot. ⅘ over all. Not too shabby. This bumped my ilvl to 340, so I am right there with raiding now. I was able to raid saturday and we downed 2 bosses which was really cool. I had a good time.
Basically here is how my WoW time is spent.
Login each day
If I have a new emissary, I complete that while farming mats. (I got rid of all professions and only gather now.)
I gather mats for about an hour, then I sell them and log off. ( I believe that you only get one Anchor Weed drop per 24 hours. No proof, that is just how it feels. )
Once per week I run the expeditions. I really like them.
I donated a couple thousand in mats for fill up the warfront bar.
I raid either Tuesday or Saturday if I have the spare couple hours.
I wish I had a reason to run dungeons since they are my favorite part.
I wish the zone content had something that I valued to try and get. Az Power just doesn’t matter to me at all.
Segment 3: NEWS AUDIO
Method obtained world first kill of G’huun today! Congrats!
Happy Pirate’s Day! Get a FREAKING PIRATE SHIP MOUNT!
The Horde and Alliance conflict may feel more distant right now, but that’s all about to change.
– The War Campaign continues.
– Incursions are coming. Similar to Legion Assaults. Horde/Alliance forces will invade an area, turning off World Quests, objective for the area.
– New World Quests are coming.
– Saurfang, Tyrande, and Vol’jin story lines will be advanced.
– Heritage Armor is coming for other races: Dwarves and Blood Elves. It is unlocked via a racial quest, Exalted and Max Level? You can log in, do the quest, and unlock it!
– New Warfront – The Battle for Darkshore. Night Elves vs Forsaken. New Structures and Upgrades. Max Level Darkshore zone updates.
– Two New Island Expeditions – Jorundall (Vrykul) and Havenswood (Gilnean City)
– Island Expeditions will have new events and enemies, more variety.
– Island Expeditions will have major spawning improvements. Won’t be uniformly blanketed by spawns. More clusters and hubs, more gaps, more navigability between hubs.
– New Raid – Siege of Zuldazar! Different than any raid before. Enemy is the opposite faction, with separate faction experiences. Alliance climb the pyramid, fight King Rastakhan. Horde defend city, starting outside, go to Rastakhan, fight Alliance forces down towards harbor, ending with Jaina. After completing the faction, you experience the other side of the story through NPCs telling you what happened. You’ll be able to experience the other 3 faction bosses. Both factions have 9 bosses.
– New Raid – Crucible of Storms. Two bosses, under Stormsong Valley, coming later, after Zuldazar. Will have supporting world content.
– System Improvements – Class updates, new Azerite Traits, new profession recipes, Gnomeregan Pet Battle Dungeon, and more!
– Team has learned from the Azerite Traits, current ones are a base level, more complexity coming.
– Map and Reputation improvements coming. Champion of Azeroth faction will be effectively account wide.
– Reputation restricted transmog items will have restrictions removed.
– Number of Exalted reputations achievement progress will be account wide.
– In the events following the raid, we should be able to recruit the Kul Tiran and Zandalari Allied Races. If you Exalted with the existing factions and played through the War Campaign, that’s enough, nothing additional to do.
– Coming to the PTR by the end of the week!
Shooting the Shit about Reddit
Gnome Heritage Armor???
Posted by some-wow-sub-poster
9 hours ago
Turns out you can buy milled Anchor Weed in Germany! Who needs darkmoon cards?
Post by Klavierente
Tess Shout Outs:
Militus Shout Outs:
Boom shout Outs: Unshakable fury podcast. I really like this show!
End of show Credits
Jeremy W www.oak-production.com